As a Finance & Accounting Manager, you will support ACV finance operations by providing accurate, timely financial information, compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial analysis and reports, maintaining accurate financial records, and participating in audits or reconciliations. The position will report to the Partners and support the continuous upgrade and improvement of ACV’s own organization.
Roles & responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and support the company’s overall finance operations.
- Ensure all major company monthly, quarterly, and annual reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Perform analysis of financial data and transactions, establish links between the financial statements, prepare presentations to Partners and perform sensitivity analysis
- Conduct scenario analysis based on microeconomic and macroeconomic factors to assess business risk
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for ACV needs, including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Coordinate with the auditor for annual audits
- Recommend and implement process improvement measures.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Required Experience, Skills, and Capabilities
The most vital areas of experience for a successful candidate include:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial modeling and management.
- Attentive to details, well-organized, and have an aptitude for numbers.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax regulations.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities. 6. Superb organizational and time-management skills.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 8+ years experience. Big 4 accounting firm work experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree from top tier university, Master Degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in English
- Passionate in the digital industry, investment, entrepreneurial
- Very strong work ethic, strong communicator, and fast learner
- Excellent people skills, natural networker with strong empathy
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys taking on greater levels of responsibility and is excited to participate in building the start-up ecosystem in Indonesia.