The Finance & Accounting Associate will provide accurate, timely, and accessible financial information that will support our portfolio companies’ finance operations.
Your duties will include compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, assisting with payment processing, and maintaining records.
The position will report to the Head of Value Creation and will also support the continuous upgrade and improvement of ACV’s own organization.
Roles & responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, and Capabilities
The most vital areas of experience for a successful candidate include:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management.
- Attentive to details, well-organized, and have an aptitude for numbers.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting standards, fiscal procedures, and applicable tax regulations.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
You Will be Responsible For:
- Help and support portfolio companies with the overall finance operations.
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information. Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Advising on best practices related to fiscal procedures. o Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits.
- Managing tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payment processing.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
Undergraduate degree; CPA preferred; MBA or related advanced degree a plus.
Work scope & KPIs
Total Value of Portfolio (pre & post-investment)
- Work closely with AC portfolio to secure ROI and ensure good governance in working capital utilization
- Streamline and help build monthly quarterly financial and management reports
- Improve financial intelligence to Ensure overall corporate governance to ensure regulatory, tax, and fiscal compliance
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years experience. Big 4 accounting firm work experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from top tier university, Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Fluent in English
- Passionate in the digital industry, investment, entrepreneurial
- Very strong work ethic, strong communicator, and fast learner
- Excellent people skills, natural networker with strong empathy
Self-motivated individual who enjoys taking on greater levels of responsibility, and is excited to participate in building the start-up ecosystem in Indonesia