This role is highly strategic and offers them opportunities to learn across multiple disciplines within AC Ventures portfolio companies as well as to lead high-priority projects and initiatives. This role will work closely with the founders.
The position will report to the Head of Value Creation and will also support the continuous upgrade and improvement of ACV’s own organization.
Roles & responsibilities
- Lead or support the founders in framing high-priority business issues including strategic opportunities and important business problems
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis in developing recommendations for founders regarding organization scaling and growth strategy
- Prepare and finalize, among others: process mapping and business process improvement, performance dashboard, etc
- Monitor the overall performance of relevant stakeholders
- Act as a PMO for high-priority initiatives – mobilizing and coordinating with related team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinating the development of SOP, manual, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable a successful implementation of new business/project
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status, and potential risks
Required Experience, Skills, and Capabilities
- Required Skills: Project Management, Business Intelligence, Business Development.
- Exposure to both strategy and operations side of the business is preferred
- Experience in the technology industry or start-up preferred
- Adaptable, agile, and willing to learn
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to details
- Strong work ethic and proven track record working in teams
Undergraduate degree; MBA or related advanced degree a plus.
Work scope & KPIs
Portfolio Value Creation Associate:
- Increase productivity of value creation team by prioritizing resources and priorities
- Maintain project schedule and alignment in achieving strategic business goals.
- Improve process and efficiencies within the value creation team
- Increased value contribution to portfolio company
- Support head of value creation in developing and designing initiatives for the ACV ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy or project management
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance/Business or another quantitative discipline. Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Passionate in the digital industry, investment, entrepreneurial
- Very strong work ethic, strong communicator, and fast learner
- Excellent people skills, natural networker with strong empathy
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys taking on greater levels of responsibility, and is excited to participate in building the start-up ecosystem in Indonesia