As a Value Creation Community Manager, you will be responsible for fostering community engagement through strategic planning and networking. Your passion for the start-up and tech industry, knowledge of industry developments, and strategic thinking skills are essential for success in this role. In-person networking is a key aspect of the role, and you will report to the Principal of Value Creation and support improving ACV’s organization.
Roles & responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and developing ACV Founders Community management strategy.
- Manage Community engagement fostering mutual support, Value Creation, and camaraderie across founders.
- Training and Development: manage set up and operations of events, including ACV Leadership Talks, ACV Academy, and other content events for the firm.
- Develop, organize and update ACV Academy materials such as manuals and guides.
- Assess training and development needs through surveys and interviews with founders, then develop effective materials utilizing a variety of partnerships and networks.
- Assess the success of development plans and help founders make the most of learning opportunities
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify the expenditure
- Support feedback to the value creation leads.
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push ACV and the Founder Community brand image.
- Participate in social events, corporate events, and relevant industry workshops.
Required Experience, Skills, and Capabilities
- You have prior experience in Community Management.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
- You have event management skills and are able to handle several multiple responsibilities in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- You are adept at managing social media.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and can generate impactful content.
- You are organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- 8+ years experience in Community Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field from top tier university. A Master’s Degree will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate in the digital industry, investment, and entrepreneurial.
- Very strong work ethic, strong communicator, and fast learner.
- Excellent people skills, a natural networker with strong empathy.
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys taking on greater levels of responsibility and is excited to participate in building the start-up ecosystem in Indonesia.