Original post by TechinAsia
Endeavor Indonesia has accepted 10 industry-agnostic startups for the second cohort of its ScaleUp Growth program, which starts on February 15.
The three-month accelerator program is non-dilutive and targets firms that are in the growth stage and looking for funding beyond series A. Participants gain access to resources, industry leaders, investment networks, peer-to-peer support, and mentors. The program ends with a high-impact panel.
The Endeavor ScaleUp Growth program was created to help selected startups accelerate their business growth and give them the tools to become the next “Endeavor Entrepreneur,” said Wayah Wiroto, managing director of Endeavor Indonesia.
Here are the 10 participants in the cohort:
- Alami (financial services)
- CoLearn (education technology)
- Esensi Solusi Buana (enterprise software and services)
- Finantier (financial services)
- GajiGesa (employee financial services)
- Jala Tech (aquaculture technology)
- Nalagenetics (healthcare)
- Raena (beauty commerce)
- Saturdays (eyewear commerce)
- Sekolah (education technology)
ScaleUp Growth’s first cohort had 12 startups and featured 65 Indonesian and global founders, leaders, and business executives.
Invest with us
AC Ventures is a leading venture capital firm investing in early-stage startups focused on Southeast Asia. We are a generational partner to founders driving positive environmental, societal, and economic impact. If your institution seeks to deploy smart capital in the market, please get in touch.