Endeavor Indonesia’s accelerator picks 10 startups for second cohort
Published on February 8, 2022
Original post by TechinAsia
The three-month accelerator program is non-dilutive and targets firms that are in the growth stage and looking for funding beyond series A. Participants gain access to resources, industry leaders, investment networks, peer-to-peer support, and mentors. The program ends with a high-impact panel.
The Endeavor ScaleUp Growth program was created to help selected startups accelerate their business growth and give them the tools to become the next “Endeavor Entrepreneur,” said Wayah Wiroto, managing director of Endeavor Indonesia.
Here are the 10 participants in the cohort:
- Alami (financial services)
- CoLearn (education technology)
- Esensi Solusi Buana (enterprise software and services)
- Finantier (financial services)
- GajiGesa (employee financial services)
- Jala Tech (aquaculture technology)
- Nalagenetics (healthcare)
- Raena (beauty commerce)
- Saturdays (eyewear commerce)
- Sekolah (education technology)
ScaleUp Growth’s first cohort had 12 startups and featured 65 Indonesian and global founders, leaders, and business executives.